Ive heard good things about the MRV Lamda Driver kit.

http://www.mrv.com/optical-transport/lambda-driver/

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk
[mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Ivan A. Beveridge
Sent: 20 October 2011 14:39
To: Neil J. McRae
Cc: UKNOF
Subject: Re: [uknof] Active DWDM hardware recommendations?

Only up to 4 or 8 waves (only need a couple to start with), and probably just
point-to-point (again, to start with). The reason for active rather than
passive is because it'll be "CPE", so other parties would be connecting to it,
and using grey-light instead of WDM.

Cheers

Ivan

--
Ivan Beveridge <i...@dreamtime.org>

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison.
presence of viruses.  Lumison accept no liability for any