> OT:
>
> Excuse my ignorance, but can an ISP run pure IPv6 and operate in the consumer
> market without this clever mapping? What type of small business and home
> routers do it < £100. I heard Draytek are doing something...

Can be done with Astaro VM gateway on the ISP side and Astaro VM running on
Linux on the Customer CPE side.
Have implemented with ivp6 pure satellite and ipv6 pure adsl, also ipv6/4 via
nat tunnels between the two Astaros.
Physical site in Zimbabwe via satellite has ipv6 with next hop in London.  Next
hop in London translates to ipv4 as necessary.
Also done the same via adsl in manchester back to london ipv6 next hop.

Colin