I think the unsubscribe link is broken as well since it claims it would be
unsubscribing supp...@communigator.co.uk, I would have expected it to be the
uknof mailing list email address.

-----Original Message-----
From: uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk
[mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Martin A. Brooks
Sent: 13 February 2013 11:23
To: Ashley Eighteen
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] Our flagship datacentre is now Open...

> From: "Ashley Eighteen" <ashley.eight...@datum.co.uk>
> To: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
> Sent: Wednesday, 13 February, 2013 11:16:45 AM
> Subject: [uknof] Our flagship datacentre is now Open...
>
> Our flagship datacentre is now Open...

Oh dear, I don't think you wanted to do that.

--
Martin A. Brooks
http://antibodyMX.net/ - antispam & antivirus email filtering.

David Wilkinson
Systems Engineer

[http://files.c4l.co.uk/signatures/c4l/c4l.gif]<http://www.c4l.co.uk>
Email:  david.wilkin...@c4l.co.uk
Tel:    +44 (0)1202 299 799 Ext. 716
Fax:    08456 382 423
Web:    www.C4L.co.uk<http://www.c4l.co.uk>

Follow C4L              News<http://www.c4l.co.uk/news>
Blog<http://blog.c4l.co.uk>
LinkedIn<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/C4L>
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/C4L_UK>

CONNEXIONS4LONDON Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 5237920. Registered office: County Gates House, 300 Poole
Road, Westbourne, Poole, Dorset, BH12 1AZ. Please note that CONNEXIONS4LONDON
Ltd may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the
purposes of security and staff training. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you do not
believe you are the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this e-mail. Please notify david.wilkin...@c4l.co.uk of this e-mail
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. David Wilkinson
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.