I wonder if there's a way to do it at the Ethernet level (when buying GEA
instead of via WBC/L2TP)?  Openreach handoff raw FTTx circuits to us as a VLAN
on an interconnect in each exchange, and we get similar delivery on our
interconnects with BTWholesale and TalkTalk for accessing exchanges we don't
have a presence in ourselves.

This sounds really mucky; but has anyone thought of EVC bonding?  Something
like a LAG but with VLANs instead of physical ports.  This could supersede the
likes of EFM if done right.

Charlie Boisseau

Fluency Communications Ltd.
e. char...@fluency.net.uk<mailto:char...@fluency.net.uk>
w. http://fluency.net.uk/
t. 0845 874 7000

This Email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for
the sole use of the individual or organisation addressed. If you have received
this Email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other
person While Fluency has endeavoured to ensure that any attachments do not
contain viruses it will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.
Fluency Communications Ltd. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC390685.
Registered Office Address: 1 Broughton Market, Edinburgh, EH3 6NU

On 11 May 2013, at 15:26, Ben King