Hi Ed,

We [Six Degrees Group/Datahop] have presence in LD5 and IP Transit from one
of our suppliers in this location that is diverse from Docklands. We're
also in the process of shifting one of our national wavelengths from our
Studley DC to this location (which will allow routing out via Manchester
and Amsterdam diverse of London).

Let me know if you need any more detail.

Thanks,
-ben