Hi all,

Does anyone know of a supplier that can get L2 to Singapore, interconnecting to
us in London (Telehouse)?  We've tried our usual contacts for international
circuits (Level3, Verizon, NTT), however they're either ridiculously expensive
or plain unable to do it.

I believe most are just quoting with a Singtel tail circuit from London - which
we could do ourselves, if only I could get hold of someone sensible at Singtel.
 Anyone got a contact there in wholesale?

Thanks.

Charlie Boisseau

Fluency Communications Ltd.
e. char...@fluency.net.uk<mailto:char...@fluency.net.uk>
w. http://fluency.net.uk/
t. 0845 874 7000

Fluency Communications Ltd. is part of the
Commsworld<http://www.commsworld.com/> Group.

This Email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for
the sole use of the individual or organisation addressed. If you have received
this Email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other
person While Fluency has endeavoured to ensure that any attachments do not
contain viruses it will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.
Fluency Communications Ltd. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC390685.
Registered Office Address: 45 Peffer Place, Edinburgh, EH16 4BB