Cogent and TiNet/Intelliquent/GTT provide London proof tier 1 transit from
Manchester, both leaving the country in separate directions.

We use both currently.

-Rob

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Oct 2013, at 16:55, "Ed Butler" <e...@tn13.com<mailto:e...@tn13.com>>
wrote:

To add to what Ricky said, as I understand it Cogent goes from Slough to
Manchester, where they have 100G+ of capacity over the pond. So I'm pretty sure
if they provided you with a port in Manchester it would be "London proof". Do
you own due diligence of course!

On 25 October 2013 16:31, Ricky Blaikie
<ricky.blai...@everestdc.com<mailto:ricky.blai...@everestdc.com>> wrote:
>Cogent say their transit is out via slough - and thats sort of not london but
>also I am crazy about having Cogent again.

We have Cogent in at Everest as part of our house-transit mix. It does indeed
go out via Slough, at LD4/LD5. They have improved immeasurably over the last
few years IMO.

Cheers,

Ricky Blaikie
Sales Manager
Everest Data Centres
http://www.everestdc.com
tel:    0118 3800 599

--
Ed Butler

This email was sent by Rob Greenwood at Melbourne Server Hosting.

You can phone me on 0161 232 0125 or email me back at
rob.greenw...@melbourne.co.uk<mailto:rob.greenw...@melbourne.co.uk>. Visit our
website at www.melbourne.co.uk<http://www.melbourne.co.uk> or follow us on
twitter at http://twitter.com/melbournehost

Are you looking for technical support?  Visit our support centre at
https://support.melbourne.co.uk<http://>.

Our offices are at Lovell House, Archway, Manchester, M15 5RN.

Melbourne Server Hosting Ltd is registered in England and Wales; our company
number is 4091836.