My email is describing two very different requirements just happening to
both involve STM16s. One is asking the easiest way to ADM STM16 -> 4x STM4,
the other for how to terminate and switch an STM16 containing POS and VLANs.

For the switching, I'm not demuxing anything.. I need to carry the IP
traffic off an STM16 across my MPLS and to an IX.