It needs to be a giffgaff SIM and has to be in Manchester, so I can
transfer my existing number to it online, otherwise gg say it takes
working 2-3 days to post me another one, by which time I'll be back
in London.... Where I have a stash of giffgaff SIMs...

Just on the offchance somebody's got one sitting in their bag, it'll
save a couple of days without my phone number working, and I'll buy
beers/pay cash or whatever :)

I bought an emergency replacement phone this afternoon in Manchester
with a PAYG SIM with different number though... Lost phone is phone
locked and SIM locked. Also it can be remotely locked + nuked via
Android Device Manager. Was going to wait a bit to see if it turns up
or is handed in anywhere (it has/had my business card on the back of it.)

Cheers,

Rob

--
Rob Lister