Hi All,

I know that (there was) a bug in the Openreach  (Huawei HG612) modems with UDP
failing if a PPP session restarts...
https://aastatus.net/1854

According to the above link BT started "testing" this back in April, but we
were seeing issues past this point.

We have recently (as of the end of July) observed that this bug seems to have
disappeared, does anyone on-list know of either a plan to roll that firmware
out recently (or know someone whom I could contact for verification purposes?

Thanks All!
Gary

-- SHAREDBAND EMAIL DISCLAIMER --
Email Disclaimer: http://sharedband.com/email-disclaimer/

Shared Band Ltd T/A Sharedband Ltd
Registered in England No 04861356, VAT No GB822654826
Registered Office: 40 Princes St, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RJ UK

Sharedband Technologies, LLC
2033 6th Avenue, Suite 902, Seattle, WA, 98121 US