Not true, there's plenty of things that content providers may care about
that'll be broken under NAT44 and can be resolved by adopting IPv6.

The obvious things being:
Port forwarding
Dodgy or non-existing ALG in the gateway, breaking things like SIP, FTP etc.
Geolocation tracking and/or CDN steering.
Access restrictions (Betting sites blocking multiple users behind one IP).

These are just some of the issues we have to face with deploying NAT44, and
yes they do have work arounds that work with varying success, but
ultimately IPv6 uptake helps mitigate these issues for both the eyeballs
and content providers.