On 5 September 2014 18:22, Neil J. McRae <n...@domino.org> wrote:

> When
> something in the V6 network breaks in my experience its typically dealt
> with at a slower rate than V4, having dual stack at home I ended up
> turning it off because a bunch of sites that had V6 broke it and then took
> along time to fix it, that¹s just not a scenario I want to unleash on the
> customers I want to serve.

I wonder how long ago it was that you were running dual stack at home?
 I've been running it for several months at home and in our office for a
couple of years without noticing a single issue.  Of course, that could be
down to differences in the way different people use the internet, but it
might be that things have improved.

Regards,
Dan