On 09/11/2014 04:35 AM, the hatter wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2014, Charlie Boisseau wrote:
>
>>> And Belfast was utterly awesome. Anyone that didn't fancy leaving
>>> Britain to get over there really did miss out.
>>
>> Erm.. I hate to break it to you, but Belfast is in Britain.
>
> I gave the list several minutes for everyone else to get in first,
> but surprised by the lack of email deluge, I offer:
>
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/British_Isles_Euler_diagram_15.svg

Thank you for this, I was fearing a reprise of the 50-message expository
threads we used to have on nom-steer (where's Clive :-?) every time this
came up, I think you just saved us this.. (but where's Shetland !)

Once again I think we demonstrated that the Internet transcends
geography, politics and borders :-) It was a pleasure to have a part in
making this meeting happen, +1 big Thank You to all our speakers,
partners and helpers.

Keith