Hi All,

I have a customer requirement for Ethernet/leased lines in Hull, and it’s
taking weeks to get a sensible response from KC sales.  I’m starting to think
they don’t want to sell anything, which is surprising given their insane Hull
price list.

Can someone point me in the direction of a decent wholesale sales person at KC?
 Alternatively, I’m happy to deal with a 3rd party who already has a KC NNI and
can handoff Ethernet to us locally in Manchester Kilburn House (or Telehouse
North if we had to, but latency is a factor).

If you can help with either of the above, please contact me off-list.  I’m not
interested in anything other than the above, so this isn’t an invitation from
sales people to hound me!

Ta

Charlie Boisseau
Fluency Communications Ltd