On 04/11/2015 05:05 PM, Chris Russell wrote:

> Hi Tom (and list),
>
>> I wasn't aware that this policy covered the list.
>
>   Whilst the policy was introduced for, and highlighted at, meetings, I
> believe it covers all UKNOF activities.
>
>   Will raise this with the board and have this confirmed or not :)

Confirming that the Respect Policy applies to the list:

" * When you participate in UKNOF remember to show others respect and
    courtesy regardless of who they are and who you are, whether it’s
    online or in person at a UKNOF event."
    ^^^^^^

Indeed, not quite getting why anyone would think it's okay to be less
respectful online than in-person. Can we cool the personal stuff folks,
please.

Keith