Well effectively any telco/ISP that isn't BT is technically a CLEC

There were three types of CLEC in America.

The first that simply resold the local incumbent telcos services, which would
be basically anyone here who uses bt wholesale wlr3.

The second that put their own equipment into the exchanges and simply leased
the last mile copper from the incumbent. Ie talk talk, vodafone, sky etc.

And finally the ones who installed their own network direct to customers houses
without relying on the incumbent except to peer to exchange calls. Ie virgin
media and more recently companies like gigaclear and the wireless providers.

Joe Waite