On 28/08/2015 11:56, Giles Coochey wrote:
> I have a client who is trying to procure a number of 10GB circuits within
> Dublin, Ireland, DC <--> DC interconnects. Their DCs are Interxion, Hume
> Avenue and HP, Citywest Avenue.

Interxion Hume Ave is Interxion DUB02 and HP, Citywest Avenue is probably
Citadel100.  Both these are well connected using multiple providers.  You'd
be best to talk to each data centre to see which carriers have fibre into
the building and then talk to those carriers.  D/F is likely to be
considerably more expensive than 10G waves.

Nick