Dear colleagues,

The RIPE NCC is hosting Member Lunches in London and Manchester on 9-10
December and all RIPE NCC members are cordially invited to attend.

The goal of these lunches is to offer you an opportunity to meet up with
our staff and discuss how we can better engage with the local technical
community. Members can use this opportunity to resolve any issues with
resource requests or open tickets. The lunch also gives members an
open-discussion format to exchange ideas and information among each
other as well as with RIPE NCC staff.

The RIPE NCC staff who will attend are:
- Andrew de la Haye, Chief Operations Officer
- Ed Shryane, RIPE Database Team
- Fergal Cunningham, Membership Communications Officer
- Vesna Manojlovic, Senior Community Builder

All those who register will be sent a further information sheet with
more details prior to the meeting. There was also an article about the
Member Lunch initiative in the recent RIPE NCC Member Update, which
explains what we hope to achieve with them and the benefits they provide
for members:
https://www.ripe.net/publications/member-update/member-update-pdfs/issue-30-november-2015

If you are interested in attending, please see the details below and
fill out the registration form.

London - Wednesday, 9 December, 13:00-15:00

De Hems Dutch Cafe Bar
Dutch-themed, traditional 19th-century pub serving Dutch and Belgian
beers, British menu and snacks.
Address: 11 Macclesfield St, London W1D 5BW

Registration: https://www.ripe.net/s/memberlunchlondon2015

Manchester - Thursday, 10 December, 13:00-15:00

The Lowry Hotel
50 Dearmans Pl, Chapel Wharf, Manchester M3 5LH

Registration: https://www.ripe.net/s/memberlunchmanchester2015

Kind regards,

Vesna Manojlovic
Senior Community Builder