We also have a bunch of racks in Williams and Kilburn (plus most of the
other Telecity, Telehouse facilities in LON+MAN and lots of space in our
room in HEX) ... some of which are available and some of which are soon to
be available due to consolidation.

Willing to offer them for a good price if it fills them up and reduces our
surplus inventory..

>From past experience these older facilities tend to be full for periods of
time due to limits with the power and cooling, and its a one out, one in
policy.. it often unblocks when a suite customer exits and they're able to
refit and make a whole bunch of racks available.

Steve