If you have a Virgin Media Wholesale account manager, they will be able to
organise it.  Pulsant are pretty decent about being carrier-neutral in all
their DCs, so should just let you get on with it.  If there’s fibre present at
the DC (which it sounds as if there is), you can order VM leased lines, just
like any other site.

If you don’t have a VM Wholesale account manager, I can put you in touch with
ours.  He may not deal with your area (actually I’m sure he won’t), but he’ll
definitely know who does.

Charlie Boisseau
Fluency Communications
(Commsworld Ltd T/A)