From: Simon Lockhart [mailto:si...@slimey.org]
Sent: 17 June 2016 15:26
To: Paul Bone <paul.b...@bridgefibre.co.uk>
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] Peering with Limelight Networks

On Fri Jun 17, 2016 at 01:22:19PM +0000, Paul Bone wrote:
> We are seeing a fairly high percentage of traffic from their AS on our
> transit (particularly during the England game yesterday!) and I have
> tried several times to contact them via the Peering DB site to no avail.

Given you mention PeeringDB, did you read the peering policy ("Selective"), and
the detail of their peering policy: http://login.llnw.net/noauth/peering.cgi

Do you meet their requirements? If so, you should be fine, but note
requirements like "peer in multiple locations" means not just two LINX LANs,
but typically 2 or 3 european cities.

Simon