Thanks Nigel. I think it is a case of being extremely careful because of all
the fraud that happened rather recently with all the new LIR's etc and now the
legitimate businesses suffer because of this!

I know they retain their humanity. Did a lot of Customer Services 14 years ago,
and I understand their point as well.

Catalin

Sent from my mobile device