And just see how many sockets you have open. Mine says 87 now, and not really got that many browser tabs open. I've seen consumer firewalls wimp out at 800 or so sessions .....

Turning off IPv6 and clicking a couple of links between facebook,
youtube, twitter and Google Maps takes my firewall to 250 active
connections.

There's multiple places in Cambridge (CB2, Hot Numbers) that offer free
wifi and if Mythic Beasts turn up for coffee internet access gets very
ropey very quickly. Our usual pub has native IPv6 which works *much*
better.

Someone here will know the answer - how many active sessions do you see
during a UKNOF meeting?

Pete

--
Pete Stevens