Hi All,

Just to let you know we have some spare capacity in a rack at THN which we are willing to rent on a per U basis for networking equipment.

Please let me know if anyone has any requirements.

Thanks,
Bruce

--

*Bruce Martin **/MIOD, PSM(CM), FCMI/*

/Chairman & CTO - TEK185 Ltd (UK)//
Chairman & CTO - TEK185 PTY Ltd (Australia)//
Chairman & CTO - TEK185 Global IT Solutions PVT Ltd (India)/
cid:68CF9C29-566A-4D83-B881-BEBD212733CA

T: 023 8000 6666 E:<mailto:bruce.mar...@tek185.com>bruce.mar...@tek185.com <mailto:bruce.mar...@tek185.com>W:www.tek185.com <http://www.tek185.com>

*E-Mail Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended addressee(s) please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system without printing, copying, distributing or placing any reliance on its contents. TEK185 Limited may monitor and record all emails for quality control purposes and to ensure that they comply both with the law and our policies except where this email is sent in the usual course of our business, the views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of TEK185 Limited. You should be aware that internet communications are not secure and we are not liable for any abuse of them by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission. Whilst we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection against virus infection, we are not in a position to confirm that this e-mail and any attachments to it will be virus free and cannot accept any liability in this regard. We therefore recommend that you carry out your own virus checks, particularly before opening any attachments.*