On Mon Feb 20, 2017 at 02:32:38PM +0000, Charl Tintinger wrote:
> We are looking for dark fibre (lit services as 2nd resort), in areas such
> as Devon / Shropshire back to any of our current POP locations and/or LINX
> 224 / LONAP.

Charl,

A lot will depend on where your PoPs are - and therefore how far you need to
travel.

If you're looking for national (i.e. Devon/Shropshire back to London) dark
fibre, then there's not a huge choice of people who'll sell. SSE, Virgin,
Zayo, CityFibre (ex KCom) are the people I'd look at.

However, if you're looking more regional, then there are more options out
there - Surf in the South West, FibreSpeed in North Wales, B4RN in the North
West.

Simon