Is there anyone out there who knows anything about the Sky On Demand services
network?

We have some residential customers on CGNAT who share a pool of IP addresses (I
am one of them actually!) but access to Sky On Demand services have started
failing and now stopped altogether. I changed my public IP address and services
started working again which suggests that double NAT is not a problem.

So does Sky perform any kind of blacklisting for these services?

There is no point phoning Sky Support as they will blame the ISP which is me!

Thanks, Paul