Just make sure you understand licensing costs, notably on virtual.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Jun 2017, at 14:26, Paul Bone
<paul.b...@bridgefibre.co.uk<mailto:paul.b...@bridgefibre.co.uk>> wrote:

HI All,

We currently run hosting of various Windows and Linux virtual servers for our
customers behind an HA pair of Sonicwall firewalls.

These are coming EOL and starting to reach capacity limits so we are looking to
replace them, but I’m considering options.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on the merits of a shared hardware
firewall (we are starting to hit overlapping IP issues) vs virtual appliances
or even a virtual Linux installation per client.

And if anyone wants to share what they currently do I’d be grateful!

Thanks

Paul