Hi,

Wondering whether anyone has experienced this issue before.

I have a client who has a BT 100Mbps transit circuit, it is terminated with a BT NTU RJ45 port.

My client has a ASR 1000 and is trying to connect the circuit to it, via a GLC-TE SFP transceiver.

When connected we see the interface come up 100Mbps, full duplex.

But interface counters show only some packets going out, and only CRCs coming in?

If we loop a Catalyst copper port VLAN between the NTU and the ASR everything comes up and works fine.

Anyone had these issues with ASR1ks and BT NTUs??

Do you know if there is any workaround, ideally I wouldn't like to introduce active equipment between the NTU and the ASR.

Thanks

Giles