Hi All,

I'm aware this is unlikely, but if you don't ask you don't get!

We're *ideally* after 2 adjoining racks in "MA1" (Williams/Kilburn) - or
failing that, a single rack in what was Williams.

If you've got anything available now, or due to be available within the next
3-4 months please drop me a message.

Cheers,
---
Gareth Bryan
Network Development Engineer
Timico Limited, Beacon Hill Park, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2TN
Mob: 0780 287 4767
DDI: 0845 258 0220

This e-mail is sent on behalf of Timico Limited, a company registered in
England and Wales, registered number 04841830, registered office Beacon Hill
Park, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2TN and regulated by Ofcom. The information
in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of that
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, dissemination,
distribution, publication or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify us by email to
priv...@timico.co.uk<mailto:priv...@timico.co.uk> and delete any copies. For
information about how we process data and monitor communications please see our
privacy statement<http://www.timico.co.uk/terms-policies>.