On Sun Sep 24, 2017 at 03:24:47PM -0500, JASON BOTHE wrote:
> I am currently looking for recommendations on well connected ISPs in the UK.
> We are currently using Claranet and Exp-E but are wondering if there is a
> better tiered ISP to be connected to that can offer a low price/per/mb cost.
> Any recommendations are welcome.

Depends what you're after, where, and what volume.

There's plenty of us ISPs out there who genuinely believe we're well connected
and that our pricing is competitive!

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart |   * Server Co-location * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |  * Domain & Web Hosting * Connectivity * Consultancy *