On 15/11/17 11:46, Paul Bone wrote:
> We have a small number of Juniper SRX210, 220 and 240 available as they
> are being replaced.
>
> If there is anyone out there using these who might be interested in some
> second hand devices let me know!

'Free to a good home' adverts (especially usable things) has long been a
nice thing for the community to engage in, however given that 'free'
isn't specified above...

... I really don't think this list should be abused as a marketplace for
unsolicited advertisements of second-hand gear, for profit. We all have
old kit we'd like to sell on, but the noise generated if everyone
started doing the same would be intolerable.

If they are free to a good home, please do correct the original post. I
imagine your arm will be thoroughly ripped-off, too.

--
Tom Hill
Network Manager

Bytemark Hosting