On Tue Jun 26, 2018 at 06:01:50PM -0600, Mehmet Akcin wrote:
> Today i presented a lighting at NANOG 73 Denver

Looks good I hope you can keep it going.

Previously someone did the USA land fibre but people
(government mostly) got scared and had it withdrawn as
it might help terrists.

> I am still trying to work details on how
> the governance and sustainability of this project should be structured. i
> am hoping to attend upcoming UKNOF to talk more about this project.

A funding model may be what you need.

How about a buyers site listing available capacity and price, for
a small fee to your site. Finding the right people to buy from and
typical prices is often asked for.

brandon