From: Simon Lockhart <si...@slimey.org>
Sent: 26 July 2018 22:44
To: Paul Webb <paul.w...@clearstreamgroup.co.uk>
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] SSE Fibre Problems this evening

On Thu Jul 26, 2018 at 09:36:00PM +0000, Paul Webb wrote:
> Anyone in the now on the SSE network problems between Wales and London
> this evening from 8.15pm?  Seems to be affecting Surf too?

"Emergency fibre repair at Froxfield affecting various services between 20:00
BST Thursday 26th and 06:00 BST Friday 27th July 2018.

Work is required to cut and resplice a damaged section of cable.

Listed services will experience an outage of up to 10 hours."

Except SSE claim it shouldn't have affected us, even though our circuit that's
currently down is between London and Bristol, which if my geography is correct
would run straight through Froxfield.

Simon