No John, it’s lack of Line Of Sight :P

@Neil, have you tried unplugging it from the fibre and moving it near the
window? That way it might see the OLT  :)

Will try to get you up and running asap

Stefano

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 21:18, John Bourke <john.bou...@mobileinternet.com>
wrote:

> Light Oscillating Synchronously ?
>
> John Bourke on Mobile
>

> > On 17 Aug 2018, at 20:54, Neil J. McRae <n...@domino.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks contact made (and for the avoidance doubt -I- know what LOS is ;)
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On 17 Aug 2018, at 18:37, Neil J. McRae <n...@domino.org> wrote:
> >>

> >> Anyone on here from there that knows what a red flashing LOS means?
> >>
> >> Neil
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >>

> --

Technical Operations Team
Wifinity Ltd
www.wifinity.co.uk

DDI: 02036682218
Mobile: +44 (0)7841 206973

Unit 14 Kingsmill Business Park,
Chapel Mill Road,
Kingston Upon Thames,
Surrey, KT1 3GZ
United Kingdom

Disclaimer: This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please let us know by
replying to the sender and immediately deleting this email from your
system. Please note that in these circumstances the use, disclosure,
distribution or copying of the information contained within this email is
strictly prohibited. Wifinity Ltd does not accept any responsibility for
the accuracy or completeness of this message. If you suspect that the
message may have been intercepted or amended please contact the sender.