From: uknof [mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Paul
Mansfield
Sent: 22 August 2018 17:04
To: Chris Russell <cruse1977...@gmail.com>
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] Netflix Contact

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018, 14:37 Chris Russell,
<cruse1977...@gmail.com<mailto:cruse1977...@gmail.com>> wrote:

  From other feedback, seeing a number of people been hit by this recently, so
just trying to understand what makes netflix believe these are VPN's or proxies
and we can do to try and help each other ...

There's a rather dodgy vpn "service" called Hola.
AIUI, its a p2p system so that if you use it to access the USA, someone else
can tunnel through you to get to, say, the UK.

Could you have some well connected customers running Hola, and others are
accessing BBC iPlayer and UK Netflix through them?