On Thu Feb 07, 2019 at 01:54:10PM +0000, James Bensley wrote:
> Between the DCs apart from Zayo, Colt have a good DF footprint.

Yes, COLT have been mentioned a couple of times. Does anyone have a good sales
contact there?

> Between the exchanges, are BT/OR off the cards - they are the obvious
> choice there? If it doesn't need to be DF then the Openreach EBD
> product for layer 2 Ethernet could be what you're after or
> FilterConnect for wavelengths.

EAD and EBD is what we're using at the moment, but as we go over 10Gbs per
exchange, then 2x10G EBD will be way more expensive than metro dark fibre.

> If has to be DF then speak to your OR
> account manager, DFA is AWOL right now but they might have something
> for you.

Yes, I'm keeping my ears open for the next iteration of DFA which sounds like
it's exactly what I'm after here...

Simon