Tim.

Happy (as I always am) to see a great v6 agenda for these meetings. However, I
must respond in this point:

> Since we want to encourage active participation during the roundtable, we are
> limiting the number of virtual seats to 30.

Huh? No. You should be doing the exact opposite in this day-n-age. You should
be going for the absolute maximum number of online attendees. Active
participation will occur - those that are active are not affected by number of
“virtual” attendees.

Face reality - online meetings are the new norm. The chances of meetings like
yours going back to physical meetings for every meeting is slim. If this crisis
has proven anything, it’s proven that we can happily continue and excel without
the need to congregate in one location for an afternoon of talks. We can
communicate and discuss and improve while being online. Heck! Tea and biscuits
are in my kitchen - so there’s that issue solved!

Please reconsider that “30”. Please aim for the stars - go online with 300 or
heck, even more! It’s not like there’s a limit when hosting a Zoom call (I just
finish a 900+ attendee live presentation - over three continents - flawless!).

Yours,

Martin
Cloudflare