I’m at home in Leicestershire on a VM link and it’s dead.

Best, Leigh

Leigh Harrison
Managing Director
Gestalt Networks Ltd
M: 07718 998 476
E: leigh.harri...@gs-net.co.uk

Sent from my mobile - apologies for any brevity or spelling mistakes.

On 27 Apr 2020, at 19:27, Chris Malton <chr...@cmalton.me.uk> wrote:

Don't have much further insight, other than it seems to reliably happen at
exactly quarter past the hour, and has done for the last 3 hours (5:15PM,
6:15PM, and now 7:15PM).

One has to wonder if the cause is a badly timed Cron job.....

Regards,

Chris Malton