On Wed Jul 01, 2020 at 07:00:42PM +0200, Nishal  Goburdhan wrote:
> On 1 Jul 2020, at 18:28, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> >1.  do they support clientless access or are you stuck with having to
> >install a local client of some form?

Usually I use only things I control but it's a bit harder in
lock down. The main problem being all my kit is elsewhere so last
time used what I had around at home (desktop, laptop and couple of
ipads to run it) and zoom could be made to create acceptable
assets to make something for youtube later. Zoom was also easy
for the presenters to get right.

At the expense of the presenters having to install a client they
can stream directly to me on my normal Wirecast set up, if I'm
somewhere well connected enough, and I can stream to my own Wowza
server as normal (can do youtube/fb/whatever but we've tried
to keep it away from things people don't like). If it becomes
safer to travel on the tube I might try it out.

> to get around the asinine US ???axis of evil??? mentality, the afrinic
> team publish their webinars/meetings/blah as a youtube stream

youtube are another axis, no?

brandon