Hi,

Marek and I do connectivity for Infest at Bradford Uni.  I've got a small
stack of the original UniFi UAP (2.4GHz only) that are unused for most of
the year and you're welcome to borrow them.  Come to think of it, I also
acquired a small job lot of 10 x Ruckus 7341's on eBay a few years ago
which are probably still in my loft but I don't have a ZoneDirector
controller for them (would have to operate with standalone firmware, if
they even work).

Rich.

Network Architect
Exa Networks Ltd :: AS30740