Yes, certainly interested to see how others have fared.   In our own case
it's been an interesting experience establishing for AccessLocate / DFX /
OSA / GEA.  Step one: find and never let go of a good account manager.
Step two: acquire patience of a saint as you'll need it for navigating the
product docs (who thinks it's a good idea to document key bits of info in a
PDF and embed that *inside* an Excel form??!!)    Step three: be prepared
to fill out lots of forms in Excel.    And so on..

Rich.

Network Architect
Exa Networks Ltd :: AS30740
richard.halfpe...@exa.net.uk