OARC 35 will be an online meeting on May 6th & 7th starting at 01:00
UTC. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the
community.

All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are
welcome. For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:

- Stories of DNS Migrations: Reasoning for DNS software migration.
  Tooling used to ensure a smooth and correct process.
- DNS Intricacies: Chasing down problems and surprising behavior.
- Garbage Traffic: Analysis on unexpected traffic seen by
  authoritative and recursive servers.
- DITL: Day In The Life of various roles and teams in DNS.

As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity;
presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional
time for questions).

**Workshop Milestones:**

* 04 Feb 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
* 18 Mar 2021 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 25 Mar 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
* 08 Apr 2021 - Full agenda published
* 22 Apr 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 06 May 2021 - OARC 35 Workshop

The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published at:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc35>

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <submissi...@dns-oarc.net>

Keith Mitchell, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)