Dear colleagues,

PeeringDB is currently running its 2021 user survey. We want input from network
operators, exchange operators, facility providers, content distributors and
anyone who uses our interconnection database. Your responses are anonymous and
we’ll use them to develop our 2022 product roadmap.

https://surveyhero.com/c/peeringdb2021usersurvey

Over 200 people responded to last year’s survey. Those responses led to us
making significant improvements to search and introducing a new HOWTO
documentation series. In this year’s survey we have added a few extra questions
about documentation priorities, notifications, and user experience on mobile
devices.

Many thanks for your help in improving PeeringDB!

Leo Vegoda
for PeeringDB's Product Committee