Dear UKNOF community,

We're about to open registration for UKNOF48. For anyone coming to
Manchester, registration will be free until Sunday, 7 November. There
will be a fee for late registrations.

We've published a blog post about this and how people can participate
over the Internet if they cannot be in Manchester.

https://www.uknof.org.uk/preparing-for-uknof48/

If you want to meet industry colleagues in Manchester at UKNOF48,
please register early.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda
for the UKNOF Communications Committee