Dear UKNOF Community,

We have published the UKNOF49 Event Report. You can read it and
galleries of pictures at:

https://www.uknof.org.uk/2022/04/uknof49-event-report/

Please join in giving us feedback and helping us improve by taking our survey:

https://uknof.uk/survey49

We are grateful to our Associate Sponsor Axians/Juniper. We are also
grateful to our contributor sponsors, DE-CIX, IPv4.Global by Hilco
Streambank, smartoptics and Xantaro.

And we are grateful to our 2022 corporate patrons:

- A10 Networks and FLEXOPTIX as PRINCIPAL patrons
- IPv4 Market Group and RIPE NCC as PREMIUM patrons
- Internet Systems Consortium and IPv4.Global by Hilco Streambank as
PROMOTER patrons

We’d also like to thank our partners Bogons and Portfast, and Friends of UKNOF.

We are planning an exciting UKNOF50 in London around 22 September.
More details will be published at
https://www.uknof.org.uk/events/uknof50/ soon.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda