--- Begin Message ---

On 3/28/23 7:30 AM, Steven Maddox via uknof wrote:
listen for BFD polls from their
router, and then if it stops... to have the Juniper disconnect what that
unit is connected to (e.g. a psuedowire across our MPLS core to where IP
or VPLS services are delivered) but continue to listen on the unit to
see if it comes back.

Not sure if I am misunderstanding, but BFD is made for this (Both up and down) if the provider will do that with you.

scott