Hi,

On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 at 05:29, Glenn Garrett via uknof
<uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>

> We have around 1200 broadband subscribers on our 185.207.140.0/22 address
> block and since around 24 June we’ve had many customers report not being able
> to access the PlayStation Network plus one report of a PC Steam/Rockstar
> problem (screenshots attached). All other aspects of their Internet
> connections work fine.

https://geolocatemuch.com/?resource=185.207.140.0/22 suggests that you
don't have a geofeed for your addresses.

10 of the 12 geoip services providers listed there support the format
and they all seem to be working towards automation.

If you can do one thing to reduce geoip problems in the future, it is
probably producing a geofeed file for providers to ingest.

https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/ is also worth
looking at for contact information for specific content providers. But
sadly not Playstation.

Regards,

Leo