Hello Friends

A number of people have asked me (and I also wondered myself) what ½ a
murder would have been, or what it looks like. I'm afraid I am not
statistically inclined, and I do not know.

This question stems from the post "1848 Eviction of Tenantry a Chief
Cause of Social Evil" and the statistics calculated for the Northern
counties murder rates. From the Post;

"We select for comparison 2 districts, ...

...and when we cast our eyes at the average number of "homicides with
felonious intent", the proportion differs in a still more instructive
ratio.

Northern Counties
Donegal murders 3
Down murders 3
Londonderry murders 1½
Monaghan murders 1½
total murders 9

Please do share,  as we'd love to hear the answer.

Thank so much~
Teena

--
www.cotyrone.com