From: Teena <4theloveoftyr...@gmail.com>
To: UlsterAncestry@cotyrone.com
Sent: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 14:33:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [UlsterAncestry] UK and Ireland records free to explore (Ancestry)

Happy Easter friends!

The UK and Ireland records are free to explore at Ancestry this
weekend. (sorry, I received late notice of this)

Access to the records in the featured collections will be free until
13 Apr 2020 23:59 GMT. To view these records you will need to register
for free with Ancestry.co.uk with your name and email address. We will
then send you a user name and password to access the records. After
the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records
in the featured collections using an Ancestry.co.uk paid membership.

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/

Have fun
Teena
--