Dear Friends;

For anyone new to Ulster Research, Please do not neglect searching at
the British (UK Archives) for your Irish ancestor.

As an example, if your ancestor had been in the military / militia of
*any* regiment in Ireland, they would have been considered in the
"British ....Army, Navy....etc."

(I would even check their wills!)

This is not a source to by-pass.

the National Archives UK

Although the building is closed there are a number of online events
/exhibitions at the National Archives UK.

Quote "You will need to pre-book our events, whether paid or unpaid."
We offer a range of events, exhibitions and talks".

https://bit.ly/2Ke9IfC

First World War
https://bit.ly/2XIoUtm

Titanic